News Letters; are found on the Home Page
The club has a state of the art electronic trap and skeet range, and a comfortable club house to relax after shooting.
TRAP & SKEET RANGE RULES
When you have completed your session of shooting please pick up used shells and take it with you or deposit it into the trash containers.
BASICS OF SAFE GUN HANDLING
- Always Keep The Muzzle Pointed In A Safe Direction
- Firearms Should Be Unloaded When Not Actually In Use.
- Don't Rely On Your Gun's Safety
- Be Sure Of Your Target And What's Beyond It
- Use Correct Ammunition
- If Your Gun Fails To Fire When The Trigger Is Pulled, Handle With Care!
- Always Wear Eye And Ear Protection
- Sure The Barrel Is Clear Of Obstructions
- Don't Alter Or Modify Your Gun and Have Guns Serviced Regularly
- Learn The Mechanical And Handling Characteristics Of The Firearm You Are Using
Inclement Weather Policy
Trap and Skeet Ranges are closed in the event of inclement weather when tempatures range 32 degrees or below. These ranges will not be opened during rain, sleet and icy conditions.