Next Board Meeting:
To Be Determined...
- Rifle/Pistol Range closures:
- Board membership has agreed to re-open club on May 1st as planned. With that said:
- You enter at your own risk.
- 1. The Clubhouse and Bird cafe will be locked.
- 2. The Portable toilet next to rifle range will be available.
- 3. We ask that you keep the social distance rule of 6 feet in place.
- 4. Please refrain from bringing in non family members for the time being.
- 5. Small groups of 2 to 3 ( family members guests only )
- For specifics instructions please review
- April's New Letter.
Shooting hours on Pistol and Rifle Ranges
Daily 8:00 AM until dusk!
The objects, purposes, and mission of this Club shall be to a) promote and encourage the training, development, and use of shotguns, rifles and handguns in recreational, hunting and competitive shooting; b) to provide safe facilities for our membership to conduct and participate in field trials for their hunting and working dogs, and shooting activities, including training, and education therein; and c) to encourage and teach the principles of honesty, sportsmanship and liberty, and conservation to our membership and the community at large; and to do all things necessary and usual to server these purposes and pursue our mission, all on a not-for-profit/nonprofit basis.